Samsung DA29-00020B HAF-CIN/EXP Genuine Fridge Water Filter
150 in stock
TheGenuine HAF-CIN EXP Fits water filter cartridge for Samsung refrigerator.
New Samsung DA29-00020B/A internal fridge water filter is built to install easily and provide you with the cleanest and purest tasting drinking water from your fridge. For up to six months after installation, this filter will go to work reducing up to 99% of asbestos, lindane, cysts, chlorine and more, before these impurities have the opportunity to impact your water quality.
- Certified by WQA International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Serves great tasting water for up to six months!
- Features a modern design and updated filtration system
- DA97-08043ABC is manufactured by Aqualogis Europe Ltd
- Also knows as HAF-CIN/EXP
- Samsung recommends filter replacement every 6 months
The HAFCIN Fits the Following Model Numbers
FDR4-SL, FRENCH4-B, FRENCH4-STS, FRENCH4-STS, FRENCH4-W, RF23HCEDBBC, RF23HCEDBSR, RF23HCEDBWW, RF23HCEDTSR, RF23HSESBSR, RF23HTEDBSR, RF24FSEDBSL, RF24FSEDBSR, RF24FSEDBX, RF24HSESBSL, RF24HSESBSR, RF24HSESCSR, RF25HMEDBBC, RF25HMEDBSR, RF25HMEDBWW, RF260BEAEBC, RF260BEAESL, RF260BEAESP, RF260BEAESR, RF260BEAEWW, RF261BEAEBC, RF261BEAESP, RF261BEAESR, RF261BEAEWW, RF261BIAESR, RF263BEAEBC, RF263BEAESL, RF263BEAESP, RF263BEAESR, RF263BEAEWW, RF263TEAEBC, RF263TEAESP, RF263TEAESR, RF263TEAEWW, RF26HFPNBSR, RF288CECASL, RF28HDEDBSR, RF28HDEDTSR, RF28HFEDBBC, RF28HFEDBSR, RF28HFEDBWW, RF28HFEDTBC, RF28HFEDTSR, RF28HFEDTWW, RF28HFPDBSR, RF28HMEDBBC, RF28HMEDBSR, RF28HMEDBWW, RF28HMELBSR, RFG26MESL, RFG28M, RFG28MEPN, RFG28MERS, RFG28MESL, RFG28MEUS, RFG293HABP, RFG293HAPN, RFG293HARS, RFG293HAWP, RFG296HDBP, RFG296HDPN, RFG296HDRS, RFG296HDWP, RFG297HDBP, RFG297HDPN, RFG297HDRS, RFG297HDWP, RFG298HDBP, RFG298HDPN, RFG298HDRS, RFG298HDWP, RFG29PEPN, RFG29PESL, RFG29PHDBP, RFG29PHDPN, RFG29PHDRS, RFG29PHDWP, RFG29THDBP, RFG29THDPN, RFG29THDRS, RFG29THDWP, RH22H8010SR, RH22H9010SR, RH29H8000SR, RH29H9000SR, RS12L, RS12SL, RS229TKAPN, RS229TKAWP, RS25H5000BC, RS25H5000SP, RS25H5000WW, RS25H5002SL, RS25H5111SR, RS261MDBP, RS261MDPN, RS261MDRS, RS261MDWP, RS263TDBP, RS263TDPN, RS263TDRS, RS263TDWP, RS265TDBP, RS265TDPN, RS265TDRS, RS265TDWP, RS267TDBP, RS267TDPN, RS267TDRS, RS267TDWP, RS26DDAPN, RS26DDAWP, RS26TDAPN, RS26TKAPN, RS26TKARS, RS26TKASL, RS30GKASL, RS30GKASW, SRF1028CCRS, SRF679SWLS, SRF680CDLS, SRF731GDLS, SRF800WGDLS, SRF801GDSS, SRF828SCLS, SRS877GDHLS
Installation and replacement procedure for the Da29-00020B fridge water filter:
- Shut off the water supply.
- Hold the filter knob and turn the old cartridge 1/4 turn to the left.
- Pull the filter straight out and discard.
- Push the new filter into the filter cover.
- Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the right to lock it into place. You will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line above.
- Run water through the dispenser for 6 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the “Filter Indicator” light (Red or Amber) by pressing and holding the Ice OFF or Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green or blue). Note: If you hold these buttons for more than 5 seconds, you’ll cancel the reset process. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
DA29-00020B / A