Electrolux DD7098 4055164653 Genuine Fridge Water Filter
400 in stock
Electrolux 3019974100 DD-7098 Genuine External Fridge Filter
- is an original external refrigerator water filter
- is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that use externally fitting cartridges
- is designed to be installed on the 1/4″ diameter cold water supply line to the refrigerator/icemaker
- connector type water filter Quick push-in connecters (John Guest connectors)
- uses 1/4″ (6.35 mm) quick-connecting (push in) fittings
4055091047, 4055136446, 9029765899, 4055091096, 4055095238, 4055164653, 3019974100 / DD-7098, DD7098
Electrolux ENL60710S, S86090XVX0, ENL60710S1, ENL60710X, ENL60810X, ENL60812X, S85606SK, S85616SK, S85618S ENC60812X, SANTO S85606SK, SANTO S85616SK , SANTO S85618SK, S96090 XVM1
Installation and replacement procedure for the Genuine Electrolux DD7098 fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes.
- Discard the old water filter.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Insert tube into the end of the filter that the flow arrow points until the tube stop.
- After inserting tube, put together the clip strongly.
- Repeat on the other end of the filter.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Use the fridge dispenser to ensure that any air pockets are removed.
- Check for any leaks.
- Reset the “change filter” indicator light, if your fridge has one.
|Country / Made in||
|Country/Region of Manufacture||