Ceaning Tablets For Krups XS3000, Jura 2in1, Bosch, Delonghi, Siemens TCZ6001, 310575, Philips CA6704/10, Saeco
105 in stock
Aqualogis Cleaneo Cleaning Tablets
Maintenance of the automatic coffee machines and hygiene when working with milk, coffee and water are key to maintaining a very high level of coffee quality.
Product fully compatible with:
- All automatic bean to cup espresso coffee machines.
- Capsule coffee makers- Sachet coffee machines,
- Manual espresso coffee machines without a cleaning programs
- Compatible with these products:
- Jura 2 in 1
- Bosch 00311970
- Siemens TZ8001, 311940, 310969, 311808, 311771, 311807, 311770, 310655, 311560, 310575, TCZ6001, TZ60001, TCZ8001N, TZ80001
- Philips Saeco CA6704, CA6704/10, CA6704/99
- Krups XS3000
- Miele 10270530, 7616440
- Nivona 390701200, NIRT 701, 390701200
- Melitta Perfect Clean
- SAGE BEC250UK
- Brand: Aqualogis
- Model: Cleaneo
- Type: Cleaning Tablets
- Capacity: 10 tablets 2g /each for 10 doses
- Origin: Germany
How to use:
- If the machine has a cleaning program, follow the instructions supplied by the manufacturer.
- If the machine has a pre-ground coffee or bypass chute, put one cleaning tablet in the pre-ground coffee chute and place a cup under the coffee spout. Press the button corresponding to brewing with pre-ground coffee. When half a cup of water has been discharged, switch the appliance off for five minutes to let the solution take effect inside of the machine.Switch the appliance back on again to end the cycle. Repeat this cycle a minimum of three additional times, but without adding more tablets to the machine. Then, remove the coffee dispensing unit and rinse it carefully using clean water. Before using the appliance again, prepare two cups of coffee, by pressing the button corresponding to brewing with pre-ground coffee, but without adding any coffee, and then throw them away. To clean the drip tray, place a Cleaning tablet inside, and fill it up 2/3 full with hot water. Let the cleaning solution take effect for about 30 minutes, then rinse abundantly.- If the machine does not have a pre-ground coffee chute, place one Cleaning tablet in a cup and fill it with hot water. Remove the coffee dispensing unit and clean the filters and the dispensing channel with the prepared cleaning solution. Possibly use a sponge or a little brush. Let the solution take effect for at least five minutes and repeat this operation a minimum of three times. Rinse the coffee dispensing unit abundantly with clean water and install it again. To clean the drip tray, place a Cleaning tablet inside and fill it up to 2/3 full with hot water. Let the cleaning solution take effect for about 30 minutes and rinse abundantly.
- Backflush Instructions: Place one tablet in your backflush basket and then follow your normal backflush procedure. Diluting another tablet in two cups of hot water will also make a great solution for cleaning portafilters, filter baskets and other items that come into contact with coffee oils and require regular cleaning.
PLEASE NOTE: These is not descaling tablets!
*All trademarks remain the property of their respective holder(s) and are used for compatibility information only.
|Country / Made in||